Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Well it finally happened!

Kaytlynn finally got gum in her hair. On top of that, the little stinker stole the gum in the first place. She was grounded from gum for one month a few months ago because she stuck it to the living room wall. After I finally greased it out with hair detangler, I told her no more for a long time. We are so lucky we didn't have to cut it. She felt so bad that she didn't even complain about the grounding!

The girls are way off their sleeping schedule this week. Since they are sleeping in, they don't want to go to bed till about 10:30 or 11:00. Todd and I have been letting them watch something to calm them down late at night, while we sneak off and watch an episode of 24! Its been fun, but since Kaytlynn will start going to Kindergarten in less than a month, we are going to have to stop. The girls have also been sleeping on the couch and love seat. They asked and I couldn't think of a good reason to tell them no, so that is where they go to bed!

The girls finished their session of dance up from the Y. They enjoyed themselves so much, that I might sign them up for next month as well.


I am at home by myself today. Todd took the girls to Carmen's today so that I could work on my school work. All I have done thus far is read. I guess I will get to the essays and such another day. I am trying to get through YA literature for the 4th time in my college career!!! Needless to say, I am not happy about it! But this too shall pass...it just can't happen soon enough!

No comments: