Friday, July 20, 2007

Jeffrey Barson...







Jeanne said to post our favorite painter...mine is easy and most people that know me, know that it is Jeffrey Barson. I like him because he combines art and literature. I can't believe it, but he chose to retire a few years ago...when he was in his 30's! I hope he gets back into it one day!




Back when Todd and I were first married we caught a cat in the woods beside our house in New Caney. We couldn't think of a name for 2 days and he would not leave the picture of Juliet, hanging over our bed alone...he kept pouncing at it, so we named him Barson.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing. I Have this print of juliet hanging over my bed. My number is 202. What is yours?

We have great taste. He is my favorite artist and rare print.

great taste.
suzan haist
georgia