Monday, July 9, 2007

Rainy days

It has rained every day for the past 2 weeks. I think the kids are getting a little stir crazy because Kaytlynn keeps saying she wants to go to a friends house! They have ballet tonight, but I have not mentioned it, since I don't know if it will be too stormy to go or not. I plan on working out a little after her class if I have it in me to do so. I haven't worked out in over a week and I am feeling a little guilty! Todd came home with a really cute gizmo last night for me...its a key chain with a digital picture frame on it. You can load like 80 pictures on it, and then brag about your babies wherever you go. Pretty cool, huh?

I made a pot roast last night...cooked it in the crock pot, so that is what we will be having for lunch in a few minutes and I am really looking forward to it. Its actually got some nutrients in it, with the potatoes and carrots in it, so I am sure the kids will want nothing to do with it.

No comments: