Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Cake For Nana...

We made a cake for Nana today. Who cares that Nana is 5 hours away and isn't visiting us anytime soon. Nor will we be headed North that we know of. I had some Nesquick in the pantry that I wanted to get rid of so I googled a recipe with Nesquick in it...and came up with a Neapolitan cake. I asked the girls if they wanted to make a cake and they screamed YES! And one said...a cake for Nana! Then the other chimed in "Yeah, a cake for Nana!" I told them that Nana lived far away and Kaytlynn said..."That's okay...we can still make her a cake!" So we did. Its pink, brown and white and the girls are thrilled. Delaney loves the pink part (of course) and Kaytlynn loves the chocolate (of course). It was a good Saturday with my family.Add Image

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

How fun was that! We made brownies and chocolate chip muffins yesterday!


oh and You have been teacher tagged! Check out my blog for the ten sentence stems you need to complete!