Sunday, July 1, 2007

Grandma Calhoun

We got the call yesterday evening that Grandma Calhoun had passed away. Hospice came last week, and they thought that she would live longer than she did, but I think everyone is happy that she was not uncomfortable for too long.

We went over to Todd's moms house for about an hour and came home. I think that Todd will be flying to Michigan on Thursday. They are hoping to have the funeral on Friday. Everyone seems to be sad, but also doing well, in focusing on the fact that she is Heaven now with her husband and most importantly our Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I am tagging you... go to my site for directions. (*don't worry about tagging others if you don't have other friends with blogs!)

Jeanne said...

woops-- not site--- go to my blog!