Monday, July 13, 2009

My Favorite things...

Kaytlynn is quite the artist. Every time she has a moment and a blank sheet of paper, she has to draw something!...I don't know why I didn't upload this before, because it is sure to give everyone a laugh.

About a year ago, when she was 5, she brought this picture to me. She was so proud of it and had a grin from ear to ear as she stood there waiting for me to brag on my present from her. I asked with BULGING EYES what it was a picture of. She stated..."they are your favorite things, mommy". I asked her to explain...The small rectangle is a piece of chocolate. The circle on a stick is a lollipop. The next rectangle with a mushroom shape on top is a COKE CAN and the last is, of course a candy cane.

Isn't that what you were thinking it was? I thought so.

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

I knew it was a coke from the beginning! I guess I'm not corrupted enough yet! You have to work on me some more!! (Love you!)