Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Hate Spending Money...

I woke up this morning wanting to buy a new outdoor freezer.

Actually I didn't. But I woke up wanting my old freezer to work and it didn't, so I went Todd went and bought us a new one. It was the condenser. That's right. I had to replace the car condenser and the house condenser in the same exact month. What are the chances of that???


We bought my old upright freezer used 8 years ago for $250, so it lasted us about 7 years. The new one is the same size, but being newer, will probably save us in energy. We bought it at Conn's after we wheeled and dealed with them for a couple of hours. We were able to get them to take 50 dollars off the sale price and half off of the delivery charge:-) It will be here tomorrow.

1200 in car repair...600 in a new freezer...How fun is that?

I'm thankful that we had the money to buy a new one. So that is how I am trying to look at it! In life, you never do really know what is right around the corner, do you!

No comments: