Saturday, March 1, 2008

Busy week...

My Uncle Mike passed away on Tuesday. Lisa called me while I was at work. I worked half of Wed, then picked Delaney up at Carmen's, and picked up Kaytlynn from school. We went to the viewing
Wednesday night. It was at the Funeral home in Clute that we used for my grandmother. I drove home back to Houston that night, and Todd joined all of us on Thursday. His funeral was at 10:00 am. After the funeral we went to Oyster Creek Baptist Church and the members of the church supplied us with lunch. It was really nice of them.
Aunt Barbara really looks sad. I am scared as to what she is going to be like when everyone leaves. Its not just that she is sad. She lost her son Terry, and her mother, and I have seen her in both of those situations. She just looked...done...this week. Tired doesn't even describe it. I plan on taking the girls down to see her after Spring Break to check up on her.

No comments: