Saturday, March 29, 2008

What is Up with the Northrup's

Delaney is getting picky...even more than usual. Todd and I have decided that she is going to have to find a very patient, wealthy man when it is time to get married. She is still into making up songs. It's very funny to hear her really high pitched voice.

Kaytlynn is still awaiting her tooth to come out. She doesn't play with it, so I think it will take some time. She now has a second tooth loose as well. She is now up to 70 sight words and is getting really excited about reading her guided reading books by herself. It is so fun to watch her!

We went up to see my parents last week and weekend for Spring Break and it was so good seeing everyone. Baby Jacob is now 9 and one day, he is not going to appreciate the fact that his aunt still refers to him as Baby Jacob, but he still allows me to give him hugs and kiss the top of his flat top, so Baby Jacob he remains. He had an indoor swimming party, and all the kids had a blast since it has been forever since they have been swimming. They have a beautiful aquatic family center just 15 minutes from their house. My parents are doing well. Lisa was well when we were there, but now has the flu. Emily is just so official with everything. She is going to be a great mother...she loves cleaning, and running around with her note pads taking notes! Grace and I hit it off wonderfully this time. She not only let me hold her for the first time (only took 3 years to do it), but she kept coming back. She also liked me playing "Ride a Little Pony" with her, reading to her, tickling her and playing "steamroller" where I get on the floor and literally roll right on top of her! It was so much fun to be in Grace's good graces...and I hope I stay there.

Todd got a bonus...YAY!!! It was 3 weeks salary, so we are quite excited about that little treat and he gets his new raise in 2 weeks.

I am just anxiously awaiting summer, so that I can play with my babies all day.

Right now, I would like the cleaning fairy to visit my house as it looks like a tornado came through it. I hate it when my house is messy, and I just didn't have time to get to it today, so it will have to wait until tomorrow, because I am ready to go to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.