Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mayday Mayday

Todd, the girls and I were driving to the funeral this week and we were traveling on the downside part of the hill on an overpass...it wasn't even that steep. It is quiet...I'm listening to a book on tape, Todd is just busy driving and the girls are being quiet. All of a sudden you hear Delaney "MAYDAY MAYDAY....WE'RE GOING DOWN".

Someone has been watching too many cartoons. I was at Sam's the other day and saw a compilation of some really old cartoons...the old Popeye's, Tom and Jerry's, Foghorn Leghorn, Sylvester and Tweety, and Superman. 350 hours. Well the girls absolutely love them...and this is where Delaney heard the phrase.

Todd and I started dying laughing. When it died down, Kaytlynn looked at Delaney and said "You were supposed to say....Mayday, Mayday, Abort, Abort...we're going down." They listen to everything they hear, don't they!

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

I can't wait to have moments like that!