Sunday, February 24, 2008

What's goin on at our house...

Todd put on a new dead bolt lock on our front door. It was getting so that it was nearly impossible to open it with the key. I just knew my key would break off in it.

He also put in a new garage door opener. It has been sitting in the garage waiting to be put up, but I wouldn't let him until the garage was clean!!! So now I have a clean garage and Todd has a new garage door opener...even trade, right? While Todd was doing all of this, the girls got all of their Weeble villages and Little People villages out and played with them in the driveway. It was fun watching them. They are at a really fun age.

My Uncle Mike is in the hospital. He has AML leukemia. He has been battleing in for 2 years now. He went into the hospital for losing more than a pint of blood each week, but now he is sitting in ICU at MD Andersons with pneumonia, RSV, and a fungus in his lungs. My mother says it is due to having too much oxygen in his system. My parents came in EARLY Saturday morning...like 2am and left that evening around 9. It was a quick visit, and I didn't get to spend much time with them since they went to the hospital and I went to take my test, but it was still great seeing them.

To end on a lighter note...Kaytlynn is in the play room watching a DVD I bought for her at Sam's this week. It has REALLY OLD cartoons on it. Over 300 hours of Superman, Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny, Popeye and others. She loves these videos and I love that she loves them. She is truly and simply just a good time girl at heart!

No comments: