Sunday, February 10, 2008

Frost free freezer...

So we bought a frost free stand up freezer to go in our garage about 6 years ago, when we moved into our home. It is a big one...27 cu. ft. and got good reviews. The thing is...frost free evidently doesn't mean frost FREE. I think it is more like frost resistant. Todd went outside to free it of some of its excess ice...a few HOURS later he was done. I know we would have had to do it way before now if it didn't have this, but man it was a pain. He wanted to watcha to make sure it didn't flood the garage, so while he was out there, he cleaned the garage! So I got more than I bargained for in sending him out there. He even vaccumed out there!

I watched 2 movies today in bed because I am still sick. I watched The Holiday with Jack Black, Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, and the girl from the Titanic. I liked it quite a bit. Id give it a B.

I am also in the middle of reading The Other Boleyn Girl...and I left it at school...I wish I had it here, because it is REALLY good!

No comments: