Saturday, February 2, 2008

Nana's Visit...

My mother came to visit the girls. She came on Wedensday morning. Thursday morning at 5 am she woke us up saying that Kaytlynn had been coughing badly. Todd stayed home with her. Delaney had a bit of a cough, but it was not terrible. I stayed at home from work on Friday. During the visit, they watched Barbie The Nutcracker about 10 times and put a Tinkerbell puzzle together even more times. Mother took them to Chuck E. Cheeses on Friday and then Friday night we went to Wunsche Bros. Cafe to hear Dan Govich sing. The girls danced around and entertained everyone as usual. Now it is Saturday and Nana is in the bed sleeping still, but when she gets up, she will go home. Delaney has a horrible cough now, so we will be taking her to the minor emergency clinic when she gets home! It gets old. I hate they get respitory illnesses so easily. And poor Nana...the last time we saw her was Christmas...where my kids got her sick. My girls woke up throwing up ON her durning not once....BUT TWO different visits last year...and got her sick both times. I guess if I look at the bright side, they are not near as sick during the winter as they were the last few years, so I will count my blessings. I am just hoping that Delaney's passes as quickly as Kaytlynn's.

No comments: