Sunday, February 24, 2008

Librarian Certification...

I took my test. I really have no clue as to how I did. It is a multiple choice test of 100 questions. It asks you a question as to what you would do...and all 4 are good ideas...its discerning which of the 4 ideas is the BEST answer. And of course, you aren't supposed to look at it logically. You are supposed to pretend that you have the perfect collection, the perfect funding, the perfect amount of volunteers, etc. etc. etc. I will find out in 3 weeks if I passed or not. I think I did...but stranger things have happened. The good news is that I only have 3 more classes and I will be done with my Masters. I have decided to take this degree really slowly since my kids are so young...but at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will probably take a class this fall.

No comments: