Saturday, October 3, 2009

The San Antonio Boardwalk...


They just finished throwing pennies in the fountain and making a wish. It is the first time the girls had heard of this...I guess we don't pass by many fountains!
My girls think they are stylin' with their sunglasses! Can ya tell?

The kids had a terrific time playing in this adorable little church!




As I posted earlier, we took the girl on our first week long vacation to San Antonio. We went with our neighbors, The Crenshaws. The first day we were there, we went to the boardwalk. The girls had a good time at some places, but I think they were still too little to love it. They got tired and hot...but its July in Texas.

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

Haha, I was about to ask when you went to San Antonio, but then read in July. Looks like ya'll had a blast!