Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's Good to Be King!

That's right! I am getting a King Size bed! Wooo Hooo! I used to fight Todd on getting a TV in our bedroom...I wanted it to be a place of quiet for me to read! I finally relented a few years back and I love it. On most nights, all four of us hop in our bed for a family movie. Lately, we have been watching Little House on the Prairie. We bought all 10 seasons on DVD and watch one episode a night. We all love it! This will give us room to stretch out and be close, yet a little more comfortable.

It should be in here in 3 to 6 weeks!
Publish Post

We bought 2 of these!

I currently don't have a dresser, so my closet will be seeing some relief! Cant wait! I don't know why this chest looks miniature, but it is actually VERY large. 55"...but it looks so tiny in the pic that we had to double check.

My new earworm is It's Good to Be King by Tom Petty. I don't list him as one of my favorites when asked, but I really do like his stuff.
It's good to be king, if just for a while
To be there in velvet, yeah, to give 'em a smile
It's good to get high, and never come down
It's good to be king of your own little town

Yeah, the world would swing if I were king
Can I help it if I still dream time to time

It's good to be king and have your own way
Get a feeling of peace at the end of the day
And when your bulldog barks and your canary sings
You're out there with winners, yeah, it's good to be king

No comments: