Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Do you know Zo?

Meet my new present from Toddles. I had never heard of one of these things until my sister introduced it to me. She is always trying to educate me on ways to keep me healthy in ways that won't change my lifestyle in be ways...otherwise I just won't do it :-) She has amazed with facts that I never knew and with her ability to change her life and health quality. She was a COKE addict...now she just drinks a handful a year. She grinds her own wheat, makes her own bread and yogurt, drinks raw cow milk (which is YUMMO by the way), and the list goes on.

Well, I am going to be able to do one of the above now that I have purchased a Zojirushi bread machine, foundly known as Zo. It is a fancy bread machine that is fancy enough to use flour from a wheat grinder and makes nice 2 pound loaves. My sister has one...and we threw a loaf together in all of 5 minutes prep. time and it was Deliche!'

I can't wait to use it and smell the smell of warm bread cooking in the house!


1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

I have a West Bend bread maker and love it! It's nice to throw on a loaf before going to bed and let it bake and stay crisp until morning when I can send it to work with Chris. And you're right, the smell is SO NICE!