Saturday, October 3, 2009

Not Baptist...

"Hey look MOMMA, I am magitating" is what Kaytlynn yelled on the alter of the church just before I snapped this picture!

She learned this from our neighbor Ethan and I laughed so hard that my side hurt!

They did think that the kneeling bench was cool in this church too. They had never seen one.

It actually reminded me of the first time that I saw kneeling benches on a pew. I can't even remember where I was because I was so little, but I actually thought they were a foot rest. I thought to myself "How convenient ...they have a little place to prop my feet up!"

What is that saying..."You can take the girl outta the country, but ya can't take the country outta the girl" :-)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

magitating on the altar? :eek: good thing the sisters didn't see that!