Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Had a Bad Day, But I Have a Great Daughter

Life has not been too fun at my school lately. People have been catty and selfish. Today...was more of the same, and I had told Todd this, via email. He picked Kaytlynn up, as usual today at 2:30 and she called me on his cell phone to tell me she was so sorry that I was sad and that people were making bad choices. She told me that Daddy and her had prayed for me. It made everything better for the day. I am so blessed to have such a sweet heart of a child. I know that Todd told her and probably even suggested that she call me...but I see on a daily basis, how concerned she is for those around her. She is so empathetic and sensitive at her age. I can only imagine the wonderful mother, friend, sister, and wife she will be one day.

On a good side note. I am also thankful for my aide...she also knew I was having a bad day. She snuck off on her lunch and bought me roses!!! How awesome is that!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

awww!! good feelings all around!

Chris and Kim said...

You do have a wonderful husband and daughters, and we are blessed to call you all friends!