Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kaytlynn Counts to 100 and Other Things...

Yes, Kaytlynn can now count to 100, and her favorite song is now "I've got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy"...and let me tell you...the title of that song should be..."This is the Song That Doesn't End". Delaney is quickly learning it, so we have some joyfully happy kids running around the house today.

We did our bi-monthly trip to Sam's today and ran into Kim and Chris! She is progressing really well, so she might be lucky enough to have the baby a week or 2 before her due date! While we were at Sam's, Kaytlynn decided that she needed to try EVERY SINGLE free sample of food...on top of the hot dog that we had already bought her and Delaney! Delaney only wanted to eat free food that had sugar in it (stinker!)

I got some acrylic nails put on this week because I went to TLA. I have not had any on my nails since I had Delaney. I like them, but I am not too fond of the color I chose. TLA was pretty fun. It always is fun walking around talking to vendors, looking at all the new stuff out there, and occasionally running into one of your favorite authors! It was the 2nd time I have gone and I was lucky enough to get to stay with my parents, so I got to spend time with them, and my sisters family.

No comments: