Monday, April 21, 2008

My I-Pod is Home, Safe and Sound

Yeah...I lost my I-pod. For those of you who know me...you aren't surprised, are you. I didn't ask for an I-pod. I was quite content listening to my audiobooks on my little rinky dink MP3 player, and then came Christmas. Todd got it so that I could have several audiobooks on it at one time and load pictures. I thought...nah, I don't need it. BUT...I changed my mind. Really quickly. I ended up loving the fact that I could show off pics of my girls, and I wasn't always having to load a new book on it, since it holds like a million on there (its the 80 gig one). I always leave it on the circulation desk in the library. The kids pass by it...ooooohhhing and aaaaahhhhing over it, which makes me smile and quickly put it away. Only this time it wasn't there. I listen to it in the car, in the halls at school, at duty, waiting in lines, shopping. I was not able to do it for a WHOLE WEEK.

It was found in a lunch bag today....along with 2 old bananas and a sandwich that was a week old. Anyway,I am happy I found it because like I said... I was wrong, and Todd was right...I really do NEED an I-pod.

No comments: