Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Around Here

There isn't a lot going on, but I thought I would post what we do on usual days, rather than just big outings or funny stories. Kaytlynn has already done most of her homework...we work 10-20 minutes at a time, until it is all done. I have been doing laundry and Todd took the girls to the barber shop with him. They like going there with him! I have an Island Black Bean soup on for dinner. For the rest of the day, we are just going to sit back and relax. We rented Enchanted from Netflix, so we will probably watch that.

I do with Chris and Kim's baby would hurry up and come out and play already. It has been an anyday situation for about a week now. If I am this impatient, I can't even imagine what it feels like to be them. I did tell Kim that I have my bets on this weekend though! I'm crossing everything I can cross for them right now!

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

Haha, we're as anxious as you! That wasn't a nice trick he played on us all, right?! I guess he decided he was comfy in there, because I don't think he's coming out any time soon! (Well, he has only 6 days left before we decide for him when he'll be here, and then we can all hold him!).