Saturday, June 2, 2007

One Giant Step

For me starting a blog, that is! I have been wanting to do this for some time and am so jealous of everyone I know that has one, but have been to chicken to do it my self. I guess we should all start placing our bets as to how long I will keep this up as I am not a technology lover! On the other hand, I like writing and bragging about my babies...so I am thinking it is a 50/50 probability.

I finished the 2006-2007 school year yesterday and I am so glad it is over. I can't wait to spend the summer playing with my babies! We all went to Wunsche Bros. Cafe and Saloon last night with Larry, Stacy, and Taylor Massey and the girls spent the whole evening munching on their beloved french fries and ketchup and entertaining the whole restaurant dancing to the live music. There is nothing more beautiful than ballet done to Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin, right? It was hilarious and we all had such a good time.

I plan on "planning my summer" as far as cleaning and cooking goes today. I wonder how much of that planning will actually get done though?

P.S. If you are wondering why I chose to write this in pink, it is because it is the only color Kaytlynn and Delaney deem acceptable.

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Jeanne said...

I am so proud of you!! this is a giant step for you!!