Thursday, June 7, 2007

4 Kids a Jeep and a Pool

I started going to the Y with Jeanne this week. We are taking it pretty easy, so I have not killed myself as of yet. We meet up, drop the babies off and while we work out, the kids have a ball in the different areas on the site. It is by far the largest and nicest Y I have been to.

Today after the Y, we all went to Jeanne's to swim in her pool, but on the way there, Kaytlynn noticed Jeanne's Jeep. She has never commented on a car before, but when she saw the top down...."ooooooooo Mommy, I like Miss Jeanne's car" I want one. Jeanne ended up taking both of them around the block in it.

They swam for about 2 hours and played in the playroom with Nico and G for another hour. Before we left, I made them promise they would not take a nap on the way home so that they could go to bed at a decent time tonight. They both promised. I loaded up the car...and again, they excitedly promised me to stay awake...giddy with huge smiles. I did not make it 1 mile down the road before I hear Darling Delaney sucking in all 4 walls of the van...that kid can snore! So I weakened and told Kaytlynn that she could go to bed bed too. She was out in less than 1 minute!

Todd is mowing so that we can go to Denton. We are leaving tomorrow to spend a week there. Todd has to be trained up in Dallas so we are killing two birds with one stone and I am just too excited. The kids don't know yet...but they will be thrilled tomorrow! Nana and Papa's is their favorite place and Emily, Jacob and Gracie are their favorite cousins to run wild with!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

We had a fun day!! what she didn't tell you is that Nicolas didn't even make it to saying good bye to the girls because he went to bed before they even left! lol

Just Me said...

Great job on your Blog!!!!