Tuesday, May 5, 2015

To whom it may concern:

So I have been terrible with keeping up with this blog.  It is mainly for me to look back on and laugh, so I guess, I have just let myself down.  But I needed to make this post because I actually thought to do it, but its been so long that blogger changed some things (due to spring i s d changing its email and messing things up).  After a lot of anxiety on my part, and a lot of work on Todd, the amazing IT guy here at the house, I am off to the races.

So you know you might be an English teacher at heart when your daughter asks if my friend Stacy was married yet.  I said yes.  Kaytlynn looks at me with happy eyes and says " To whom?"  I gasped...with pride :-) My little rock star at the age of 10 strutting her stuff and not even knowing it!  How I love that girl.  

Its 11:00 and I'm off to watch an episode of Downton Abbey.   It is Todd's and my new show.

No comments: