Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Todd Builds A House...

Todd bought a play set for the backyard. The only drawback...you have to assemble it yourself. It will have a rock wall, sand box, slide, playhouse, picnic table, lookout deck, monkey bars and 3 swings on it, so I am already positive there will be many happy hours spent on it, but wow...the many hours to assemble it keep multiplying. My dad has even driven down from Dallas a couple of times to help. Here are some pics of what was finished a couple of weeks ago! I will post the completed product...when its finished...whenever that may be! I am so thankful that God blessed me with a man that wants to be a great dad and is willing to give up his time to do it!


Trying to figure out which way is up...it took them HOURS to just inventory the boxes...and yes, there were 2 pieces missing!



Peek-a-Boo! I love her missing teeth in this one!

Having a Ball in her new Home!
Searching For One Another!




Don't you enjoy performing show tunes in a play house in the air?


1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

That looks like so much huge fun! I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to have a tree house/play set!