Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Girls Know How to Milk Sympathy....

My sister called me and asked if Delaney and Kaytlynn could go to Dinosaur State Park with them. I thought it would be a great experience for them, so I asked the girls, they got excited, and off they went.

I met my sister in Fairfield at a Texas Burger. My sister talked the girls into thinking that she had bought this HUGE old house...that looked like it had been vacant for the past 50 years. My girls didn't bat an eye...they were just impressed that it was so big and had such a nice porch and stairs....poor things.

The next day, my sister had all the kids in her minivan headed to camp, when she was rear-ended by another car. It was not a big wreck, but could have been really bad. She said it was so quiet in the van, that you could hear a pin drop. She turned around and said "Is everyone okay". She said the reply was all in chorus together...All at once they all grabbed their heads, their necks, their sides their stomachs and started MOANING and GROANING as loudly as they could..."OHHHH', OWWWWW, OUCH, ACCHHHH, UGHHHH" . The little stinkers!

Luckily no one was hurt...including the elderly passenger of the other car that was using an oxygen tank.

No comments: