Monday, May 25, 2009

Delaney's Bosses

Delaney has quite a few bosses. I know because she told me.

I was asking her to do something and she just sort of "ignored" me. She doesn't dare say no to me, but quite often just sort of walks off.

Well, I get all snooty on her and ask...Delaney, who are you supposed to listen to? She quite bluntly says "God". Good one, Delaney.

Daddy overhears what is going on and says "who else?" She...again very bluntly, and perhaps, even a little louder exclaims, "Jesus".

Todd..."AND...."

Delaney..."the Howy Spiwit".

And who else?

She squints her eyes, pouts her lips, and sadly says..."and you guys".

Wow...all of that, and she has never even seen a parochial school.


I say again...Kids say the darnedest things!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

I like the way I can hear Delaney's voice through your writing! So cute.