Sunday, May 10, 2009

Easter 2009








So, a few posts back I griped about Kaytlynn's choice of clothing for her school pic. She really did look CUTE, but tell me that this is not CUTER!!! So Sweet, So Innocent, So Frilly and LITTLE GIRLISH!!! Easter gives you the excuse to slap all the raw silk, bows, flowers, crenoline slips, and hair buns on that your heart desires. Mine still like it right now, but when they grow up a little more and don't...I won't care. They will forgive me when they are moms. At least, I think they will.

The girls woke up early of course, so that they could scope out what the ole Easter Bunny had brought them. Kaytlynn received a Barbie magnet dress up set, a High School Musical key chain that sings, and a microphone for her Karaoke machine.

Delaney received magnet dress up sets that were focused on all the Disney Princess.

Both girls received "make your own" body shimmer kits and tons of candy.

We went to church and then watched it rain all day. At church we got our pic in front of the cross. I talked Todd into doing this before Sunday school rather than after, reminding him of the usual wait. Thank goodness he did, because about 20 minutes after the pic was taken, one of the worst storms I have ever seen, came blowing through...

The members of the church are given the opportunity to put a fresh flower on the church. It always ends up looking beautiful!

Again...thank you God for my new STURDY roof!!! :-)

2 comments:

Kim Gonzales said...

I need a little girl to dress up for Easter to go with my handsome little man!

Carol A. said...

Oh wow Judy...the girls are getting so big and I can't believe how long your hair is! You have such a beautiful family and I miss you!

Have a wonderful day!!!!!