Monday, September 22, 2008

My friend Cheryl has TAGGED me! So here it goes..........
10 Years ago I:
1. was attending SHSU to get my Masters degree in Reading Supervisory
2. was teaching reading at Twin Creeks Middle School.
3. was living in my apartment...21717 Inverness Forest Blvd. with Todd.
4. was lucky and blessed in getting to meet Jeanne-Marie Tamez and teach with her.
5. was enjoying my first year of marriage.

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Make an Oriental Trading and Rainbow Resource order
2. Do some laundry.
3. Finish Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth with Kaytlynn.
4. Find out if I have to go to work tomorrow...and if so, then I have to pack and drive home.
5. Clean up around my sisters house.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice Cream
2. a perfect banana
3. White Chunk Macadamia Nut cookies...either cooked or raw
4. 7 up Cake
5. chips and black roasted salsa

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Give 10% to the church
2. Pay off my house
3. quit my job and homeschool my babies and volunteer to tutor low readers at the local school.
4. have another baby
5. save save save....cause a million just isn't what it used to be.

5 places I have lived:
1. New Caney, Texas (3- 22)
2. Nacogdoches, Texas (19-21) college town
3. Spring, Texas 1998 -2001 in the apartment and 2001 - present in our house on Single Pine
4. San Jacinto area in Houston (birth - 3)
5. My mothers womb??? sorry...I haven't moved much .... and all but Nacogdoches is the only one that is not in a 45 mile radius of where I am now. Nacogdoches is a whole 2 hours away.

5 jobs I have had:
1. Bridal dress sales consultant (loved this job)
2. babysitter
3. reading teacher
4. English teacher
5. librarian

I am tagging: Jeanne, Kimmie, Marie, Penny...everyone else seems to already have been "gotten" so I will have to settle with only 4.

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Hi, just happened to come across your blog, your daughters are beautiful!

Chris and Kim said...

Ok, I'm letting you know that I'm posting my answers to my "tag" right now! Have and great weekend!