Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Have Staph...

So I finally went to the Dr. about these cysts/nodules that keep popping up on my chin near my mouth. I also had one on my upper leg. The Dr. confirmed that it was indeed staph and put me on some mega antibiotic and face cream. So now we are playing the sit and wait game. I get really dizzy and light headed on this med and it makes me nauseous. The strange thing is...I have a stomach of steel, so who knows what most people feel like on this stuff.

I also got an email stating that my dad is about to have some skin cancer removed from his neck. I don't really know anything other than that, since I haven't even spoken with him about it. So keep those 2 things in your thoughts and prayers please.

On a brighter note, my friend Kim is officially 3 days overdue with her baby and the Dr. will induce tomorrow morning at six AM, so here is praying for an easy delivery for you Kim. I hope Baby Evan just falls right out of you.

No comments: