Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am so ready for school to be over!!!

I was able to take the kids over to see Kimmie's beautiful baby. He was all scrunched up on her shoulder when we got there. He is just adorable!

I woke up to a horrible crick in my neck yesterday morning, so I can't move it...at all. I turn my body when I need to look at someone and I know it looks strange when I do it, but oh well. If its not staph its a crick, right?

Kaytlynn had game day at school today. All the kids were supposed to bring their favorite game to school so that they could play it with their friends. She brought Elefun... She happens to call it Ellie the Elephant and gets quite frustrated when anyone else calls it that as well. She also got to read her favorite book to her classmates. She chose Way Down Deep in the Deep Blue Sea. She said she had a good time today...(she also happened to add "We only had to do 1 worksheet). She might be more ready for summer than I am!

No comments: