Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolutions...

I have a lot of things that I need to get better at this year. Mine are goals more than resolution...too many to be resolved to get them all done. But as the saying goes "God's not finished with me yet".

1. Take 1 teaspoon of Carlson's Cod fish liver oil every other day.

2. Take 1 Tablespoon of ACV everyday

3. Go to bed, so that I can get 9 hours of sleep each night. I realize that many people are able to go on 6 or less and that Dr's say you only need eight. I need 9 and I need to get that through my brain.

4. Meditate on 1 specific Bible Verse each month. Spend time daily in meditation on the verse.

5. Eat less...I am trying to get in the habit of eating on a salad plate rather than a dinner plate...and not snacking!

6. Drink more water! I hate water...I don't know why...but I really resent it when I drink it. I need to realize my body needs it to function properly.

7. Love more. Its a hard one isn't it. I need to learn to love and forgive myself and others more often than I do...even when they do act like asses.

Good luck to anyone reading this on there goals, wishes, prayers, and resolutions. I hope 2008 is a beautiful peaceful year.

No comments: