Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas 2007

We had a lovely Christmas. Santa got the girls a huge Disney Castle and the Barbie the Island Princess Vanity, Kaytlynn and snow globe (just like she wanted) and a party dress for Delaney(just like she wanted). Some of the other presents they got...
Kaytlynn-Barbie Island Princess Wii Game, Barbie Island Princess Maiden and Prince Antonio, 4 different dressy necklaces, 1 custom made silver bracelet with her name on it, a guitar, perler beads, a doll from the strawberry shortcake line, Twister. My sister got her a butterfly habitat.

Delaney got the mini barbie princess, mini kingdom castle, Barbie Island Princess Maiden, 2 strawberry shortcake c.d.'s, 1 large strawberry shortcake doll that blows strawberry smelling kisses when you hug her, Gingersnap (from the strawberry shortcake line)Chutes and Ladders board game, Buckaroo game My sister got her a horse and carriage that carries 2 barbies inside and I must say it was the hit!

They also got a ton of DVDs!
Todd got a Star Wars Wii game, several new shirts, and some wind chimes with solar powered lights as the inner globe.

He got me an ipod, accessories to go with it, and some dead sea spa treatments! My parents got us a family season pass to Six Flags since that is what I wanted!

My dad read Luke 2, said a prayer and the kids went to ripping open everything in site. Delaney spent the whole time saying"I want mines, I want mines" right after she opened a present. She really didn't look at what she received...it was more fun tearing into everything!

No comments: