Wednesday, August 15, 2007

K-A-Y-T-L-Y-N-N and Zerburts!

Kaytlynn learned to spell her name out loud this week. I dedided to teach Kaytlynn to spell her name, so she would know it before school started. She learned it in about 2 days. She says it really fast. I didn't tell Todd what I was doing and he came home from work the 2nd day and I said...Kaytlynn, How do you spell your name, thinking that she would blow Todd's socks off when he heard her spell it. Well, I can't remember exactly what she said, but it was like

"Z_R-I-D-Y-C-B-R" and she screamed it. The funny thing is she looked so proud till she reached like the last 2 letters and looked at me like she was completely confused...and then said...ummm"that's not right, huh?" I nearly died laughing!

I then said...what does your name start with...she said "K" and then said K-A-Y-T-L-Y-N-N! Todd was so surprised and she was so proud!

Delaney has learned to Zerburt (blow raspberries on your stomach) to tickle...she thinks she is so smart when she does it. I still think she likes to stick her tongue out in different directions and make you copy better though. Boy, Ive never seen a kid like their tongue more!

No comments: