Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm a Bad Blogger!

I can not believe that I have not blogged in 3 months! I guess summer came and I got busy thinking of other things. I am going to try to not do this again...but who knows. I want to remember this part of my life so much because I enjoy where my kids are right now...but between homeschooling the girls, being a librarian, wife and mother...I get busy living it, rather than writing about it.

My mom just left after staying 5 days with us. That HAS to be a new record. She just got back from helping her sister, Aunt Barbara, out after having surgery on her neck.

It was a good visit...full of lots of swimming. My mom is WAYYY better at being nice than I am. I don't take them swimming near as often as I want to...mainly because I am sooo tired the next day. My mom takes them swimming every night whether we are at her house or mine, unless it rains. She says it makes her feel refreshed. I don't know what that is about, but I want some "refreshment" too.

The girls are also big into Go Fish right now. Except, when they don't have the card you are asking for they say "Gold Fish". So we played several games of Go Fish this past week.

No comments: