Friday, October 15, 2010

I Seriously Need Some Rest!

So, I broke my toes on Saturday. On Tuesday after work, I go to bed really early. Ive been tired and for the first time this week, I feel congested. I chalk it up to allergies and take a Mucinex DM because I DON't NEED TO GET SICK. I wake up and can hardly breathe. I felt like death warmed over. Todd had already made a Dr.s appt.(for more pain killers) for me on Thursday but ended up bumping it up a day because I really felt lousy. Todd drops me off at school (because I can't drive with my foot in a boot) and comes to pick me up. The Dr. is checking my foot out. He decides to listen to my chest...without me complaining, he just hears me hacking. He looks at me and says "YOU SOUND TERRIBLE. You have bronchitis, and probably pneumonia."...Whoops. He gave me two shots...steriod and antibiotic, gives me a Rx for antibiotics, steriod, puffer, cough syrup, and more VICODIN (Yipee). I have another appt. for next week! Can you say weary? I was soooo happy to only have a 3 day work week this week! Its only been 2 days and I feel better all over...but still crappy. Hopefully my next post will not have anything to do with an ER visit or someone's body not working properly. Its been our life lately and I am really ready for that to be done!

No comments: