Monday, July 5, 2010

My Birthday Presents

I turned 36 this past month. My mom always asks me what I want for my birthday and after thinking about it...I asked her to help me make my girls some pioneer dresses (think Little House on the Prairie) so that they could wear them on our trip. I bought the material, patterns, etc. and then cut it all out for her and she put it all together. They came out looking so darn cute! Both the girls loved it and its one of my favorite birthday presents ever. It gave me and the girls a great memory and something we can use now for playing dress up...and then when they get to small, we can fold them up and put it in our "remember when" box. I'm so blessed that God gave me my mommy and only dream and hope that my girls feel the same way about me when they are 36!

No comments: