Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Miss My Family...

Ya know...I get to see my family WAYYY more often than the average person that is 35. I got to see them for a week at Christmas, and my parents have visited two times since then. I am grateful for getting to see them as often as I do, but sometimes I just want to whine. My sister has been sick for the past 3 months, with few reprieves, my nephew had his tonsils removed, and I couldn't be there...and I just plain flat out miss them...even the ones that aren't sick.

It is one of the things I hate about society...you grow up, you move away, and you work...you aren't there for each other and you don't see your family members grow up or grow old the way you did when you stayed near one another or even on the same land.

I know that its life. It is what it is. But sometimes, I just wish we could just press the pause button on life and just breath deeply.

No comments: