Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Special Night...

So the girls are playing dress up and strutting their stuff around the house. We try to get the girls to drink a little milk and lots of water and almost nothing else. Delaney comes into our kitchen in my high heels looking like a child streetwalker and says "May I have some cranberry juice please"....she pauses and then says "because it is a special night". I ask her what makes tonight special to her..."Because we are going to watch a new movie".

Its the little things that make it special for her...or is it just that she's a darn cute manipulator? Its okay. She got the watered down cranberry juice. She deserved it for making me smile, on not such a good day. Which is something she is very good at!

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

I'm glad that she was able to make you smile, especially if you hadn't had a good day. Thank God for looking at the world through a child's eyes!