Saturday, November 7, 2009

Micky Mouse Pee'ed on the House!

Yep...it is officially the first crude rhyme that I have actually heard from my girls lips...and the winner is....DELANEY! That's right, not the oldest, or the boldest...The quiet stinker. She was saying it over and over again and I didn't know if I heard it correctly so I asked for yet another repeat and Kaytlynn was more than happy to clarify.

I made her call her Nana...she wouldn't tell her, so again, Kaytlynn had no problem "informing" Nana of the faux pas. Nana told her that we needed to keep our mouth clean and that maybe she needed to learn the Bible verse that she taught me when I was a little girl. Thank goodness it went right over her head that her mother had a potty mouth when she was a little girl :-) My mother had me reciting Ephesians 4:29 like the back of my hand. And so you don't have to look it up
"Let no unwholesome talk come out of thy mouth, but that which is good in building others up according to their needs".

She learned it from a friend. It makes you wonder whats next. I didn't dare laugh out loud like I wanted to do, but I am absolutely thrilled with glee that it wasn't something else and only making fun of a crude bodily function!

So if you have a little one that plays with mine and you hear them saying something about Micky Mouse urinating on something, then you know where they heard it. My apologies in advance :-)

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

I think it's pretty good, considering what she could have been saying! I mean, think of some of the things you've heard from 5 year olds at Cooper!