Saturday, August 15, 2009

School Fire Drill

I've been taking the girls to school with me each day as I work to get the new library set up. It has been fun just spending time with them each day. They have fun playing with wikki stix, watching movies and most of all...pushing each other around on chairs with wheels...and yes, someone gets hurt everyday while they do that! But it is such a big room that I think those chairs are calling their names!

A couple of days ago, the fire alarm went off. The main system was reading that the fire was in room 801. Since it is a new building, no one knew where that room was, so that we could investigate. I'm getting the girls shoes on so that we can leave if necessary, and people are still saying they don't know where the room is. Kaytlynn, sort of repeating what she is hearing, asks where room 801 is. Delaney answered in a voice that sounded wayyyy tooo put out "I don't know where it is. NO ONE knows where it is....except God. He knows where it is, but He's not telling ANYBODY!

Too cute!

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

I thought you were going to post that it was the library!!