Saturday, March 7, 2009

Introducing Kaytlynn, By Kaytlynn


In the beginning of December 2008, Kaytlynn had a day in school where she presented a poster that told about her and her life. I let Kaytlynn go through all of the pictures we had on the computer and she chose which ones she wanted to print. From those pics, I allowed her to choose her favorites. I chose papers with red in it, since that was her favorite color at the moment. I then made a board and decorated it with those pics and papers. I labled each photo with what was happening.


At school, Kaytlynn's teacher allowed her to choose a pointer and let her stand in front of the hanging poster and tell about each picture. When she was done, each student was able to ask one question. Todd and I left work in the middle of the day to go hear her and it was so adorable! She wanted us to bring her McDonalds, and I actually think the food was the favorite thing of the day for her.



This is Kaytlynn's 1st grade class. Back 3rd row: Kaytlynn Northrup, Cameron , Jared, Bella

3rd row: Anna(with glasses on)

2nd row: Lena and Harrison Loftin

1st row: McKenzie Meece and Matthew Harrison