Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Swans...mmm, mmm, good.

So my girls have now learned that we eat birds such as turkey and chicken. Delaney stayed home sick today and we were ready to walk out the door to pick Kaytlynn up from school today. Delaney asked if we were going to have swan tonight. I didn't quite get what she meant. So I said "What?"
"Mommy, are we going to have swan tonight"

"No, we don't have any swans"...thinking she wanted to play with them.

So she then states..."No, we don't want to eat swans, because they will taste like fire".

WOW...that's all Ive got....WOW!

2 comments:

Colby said...

Hey!

So totally unrelated question: when I go back, I would like to try to get a job as a school librarian. But I know I need to go back to school...where should I start? What Masters Program do I need? (assuming that is needed)
Any recommendations? :)

Chris and Kim said...

I think WOW totally gets it!