Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving...

Last week, I stayed home from work 1/2 of Wed, and all of Thursday to take care of Delaney. She had a really high fever...104 at times. She had no other symptoms.

We were planning on going to Denton today so that we could enjoy Thanksgiving tomorrow with my parents, sister, etc. I woke up to someone coughing this morning. Its Kaytlynn and its November, so that isn't that big of a deal. I give her some cough syrup and that was the end of that. Only it wasn't the end. At about 2 today, I feel her and she is burning up. I take her temp and it actually isn't that high...101. I still plan on going up there, thinking...it will go down. Ummm, it didn't. We are at 103 at 9:00 tonight and holding.

So, it doesn't look like we will be headed up there tomorrow either. Maybe we can get there by Friday. Poor baby is sleeping a lot and she doesn't want to eat anything but apples! Not that I am complaining about her wanting to eat apples, but wow...she has only eaten 4 apples and drank water today.

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful Thanksgiving! Id be more bummed than I actually am, but I get to go to Dallas for 2 weeks for Christmas...so I really can't complain!

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

I am so sorry that you weren't able to spend as much time with your family. I hope that you were able to enjoy the time with Todd and the girls, though! See you in 2 days.