Thursday, November 20, 2008

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH

That is Kaytlynn's theme song this holiday season. She lost her first top tooth about a month ago and now her second top tooth is gone. She lost it 2 nights ago. It was dangling by a thread. She still wouldn't pull it, so when I told her I was going to, she flipped out! The last time I pulled her tooth, she bit down, just as I was getting ready to pull it. That made the jagged tooth go up into her sore gum and didn't feel that great, but when I convinced her to open it, it popped right out. No pain at all...in her words, not mine.

I thought that would make her calmer this time. NOPE! She started screaming and in the process, bumped her head into my shoulder and made the tooth turn sideways (Like I said, it was really dangling). This made her lose it. We got the whole thing on video tape. The funniest part is she goes from scream to laughter, the SECOND that I pull it! She loves how she looks (probably because we brag on her so much.) You will find her admiring her smile in the mirrors in the bathroom. It is quite adorable.

No comments: