Friday, November 16, 2007

Veteren's Day Parade

Kaytlynn's class had a Veteran's Day Parade last Thursday. I didn't get a note that I was supposed to and I "found" it in a pile of Todd's stuff on Wed. morning. It stated that she needed to make a patriotic hat for the parade on Thursday. Well....I have MOPS on Wed nights so I told Todd he was going to do it. As he stood there with his mouth agate, I instructed him to go to Michael's and get a foam hat and just decorate it with glitter glue.

He did as advised and one upped me! He found a foam #1 GIANT HAND for her to decorate as well. They decorated both and so did Delaney. He took off work ( I couldn't, as usual) and went to pick Delaney up from Ms. Carmen's and they went to watch Kaytlynn in her parade! In the pictures she looked so cute! She wasn't allowed to have her foam hand because she had to hold and wave a flag, but Delaney had hers!

No comments: